This project was something that my wife suggested for me to do many years ago.
This album has 16 original compositions that are arranged for the piano. There are 12 new compositions that were written for this project, 2 compositions were remixed and 2 were re-recorded.
- Good Morning was inspired by best friend and breakfast buddy Kris, who is my wife.
- Tangoed Up is a tango that is part of my heritage.
- Stephanie’s Waltz is a composition that I wrote and recorded for our daughter who was having surgery when this song was written. She was a year old at that time.
- Ellie is a composition that is dedicated to our grandmother.
- What A Beautiful Day is a composition that was inspired by all the wonderful days that the Lord has given us.
- Bopping Around is a composition that was inspired by my three early mentors: Bill DelGovenatore, Tom Lawton and Ernie Hopkins.
- It’s Five O’Clock is written in 5/4. It was inspired by all the times I got to go home to my family after a hard day’s work.
- On Hold is written for all the times we are put on hold.
- “Kristina” is dedicated to my wife.
- I Love Being With You is dedicated to my wife and best friend Kris.
- Dad’s Mustang is dedicated to the memory of my father.
- Cardinal Drive was inspired by the visits we had with my In-Laws after our son was born.
- Why was inspired by a personal tragedy that happed many years ago.
- Stephie’s Song is dedicated to our daughter.
- Passyunk Ave was inspired by my childhood memories growing up in South Philly.
- Finally is the last composition that I wrote to complete this projects after 14 months in the making.
*** Kristina and Stephanie’s Waltz have been remixed from previous released CD’s. Ellie and Stephie’s Song were rerecorded for this project.
This album is dedicated to my wife and best friend Kristina.
Release Date: January 9, 2023